To qualify for a 2015 Permanent Fund Dividend you must be able to answer yes to all of the following statements.
- I was a resident of Alaska during all of calendar year 2015;
- On the date I apply for the 2016 Permanent Fund Dividend, I have the intent to remain an Alaska resident indefinitely;
- I have not claimed residency in any other state or country or obtained a benefit as a result of a claim of residency in another state or country at any time since December 31, 2014;
- I was not:
- Sentenced as a result of a felony conviction during 2015;
- Incarcerated at any time during 2015 as the result of a felony conviction; or
- Incarcerated at any time during 2015 as the result of a misdemeanor conviction in Alaska if convicted of a prior felony or two or more prior misdemeanors since January 1, 1997
- If absent from Alaska for more than 180 days, I was absent on an allowable absence; and
- I was physically present in Alaska for at least 72 consecutive hours at some time during 2014 or 2015.