*To add or change your Pick.Click.Give. donations on your 2015 application record through myPFDInfo.
We are extending the August 31st deadline for the following to accommodate potential traffic and parking delays in Anchorage due to President Obama's visit.
*Direct Deposit add, change or withdraws must be submitted to the division by completing the Direct Deposit Form.
*University of Alaska College Savings Plan, add or withdraws must be submitted to the division by completing the UA College Savings Plan Add or Withdraw Form OR on your 2015 application record through myPFDInfo.
Check Your Application Status
- Check your Application Status by selecting "myPFDinfo." Please remember, you will need your Alaska Driver's License or ID to view your information
- To attach an Electronic Signature or print a Signature Page, visit "myPFDInfo" and select the Document Center tab in your record
- Make sure your address is current on your application. To update an address, visit our forms page and provide us with an Address Change Form
- 2014 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on August 14th, 2015 will be distributed August 20th, 2015.
- 2014 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on September 4th, 2015 will be distributed September 10th, 2015.
- 2015 (current year) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on September 18th, 2015 will be distributed October 1st, 2015.
Electronic 1099's are available
An electronic version of your 1099-MISC income tax statement is available for print or storage.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.