2014 PFD Application Period is Open!
Signature Not Required By March 31st
Are you unsure if you signed your online application or not? We want to assure everyone that, while necessary to complete your 2014 record, a signature page or eSignature is not required by the March 31st filing deadline. The requirement for a timely, 2014 online application is completed if you have an emailed confirmation number starting with 14 and followed by 7 digits. A 2014 signature can be provided over the next several months.
- If your myAlaska username and password login fail, you can still apply online by selecting the “Apply online with a printed signature page”.
- The confirmation number you receive when completing an online application serves as proof of a successful filing. Be sure to keep a record of this number!
- Paper applications can be found at a Distribution Center near you.
- 2013 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on March 14th will be distributed March 20th, 2014.
- 2013 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on April 11th will be distributed April 17th, 2014.
- 2014 (current year) dividend applications that are in eligible status on September 19th, 2014 will be distributed October 2nd, 2014.
Electronic 1099's are available
An electronic version of your 1099-MISC income tax statement is available for print or storage.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.