An Estate Application can be filed by an Estate representative if the applicant:
- died during the qualifying year after having been a state resident for at least 180 days (died between June 29, 2020 and December 31, 2020);
- was otherwise eligible for the current year dividend and;
- received a 2019 dividend (dividend prior to the qualifying year)
- died during the application period (January 1 through March 31);
- had not already applied for the current year dividend and;
- was otherwise eligible.
The personal representative of the estate must provide a copy of an affidavit or a legal court document naming them as the personal representative of the estate and a copy of the adult’s death certificate with the application.
Current year Estate Adult and Child applications are available on the PFD Forms page.
Contact us for more information or questions about the Estate application. The Estate application must be filed by March 31 of the year following the dividend year.